Product Name Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media
Catalog Number TMBBB001
Size 100mL, 500mL
Caution: Proper precautions must be taken to avoid exposure. Always wear proper protective equipment (Gloves, safety
glasses, etc.) when handling these materials. We recommend following the universal procedures for handling products of
human origin as the minimum precaution against contamination.
The listed dilutions are for recommendation only and the ender users should optimize the final conditions.
Product Name: Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media
Catalog No: TMBBB001
The Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media (TMBBB001) is serum free media that was designed to
be used as Assay media for the model.
Shipping Condition: Ambient temperature (blue ice, seasonally).
Storage Condition: The Endothelial basal medium is stored at 2-8°C and -20°C long-term storage.
A change in color or appearance of precipitate may indicate deterioration.
Shelf Life: 3 months from the date of receipt under proper storage condition.
Use Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media
Use Blood Brain 0Barrier Transportation Media (TMBBB001) for Culturing 3D Human Blood Brain
1) Thaw Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media (TMBBB001)
2) Take the amount of Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media (TMBBB001) needed and warm to
37°C in a water bath or incubator.
3) Avoid frequent temperature change to the entire bottle of medium.
4) Blood Brain Barrier Transportation Media (TMBBB001) is stable for at least 3 month stored at 2-
5) We recommend changing medium every 2 days for regular cell culture.
May vary, we will contact you!