Product Name Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media
Catalog Number BBB-GM001
Size 100mL, 500mL
Caution: Proper precautions must be taken to avoid exposure. Always wear proper protective equipment (Gloves, safety
glasses, etc.) when handling these materials. We recommend following the universal procedures for handling products of
human origin as the minimum precaution against contamination.
The listed dilutions are for recommendation only and the ender users should optimize the final conditions.
Product Name: Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media
Catalog No: BBB-GM001
The Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media (BBB-GM001) is a chemically defined medium (details of the
Formulation for the medium is enclosed in this data sheet) that was designed to thaw the model
and used for the 3 hours after thawing the model.
Shipping Condition: Ambient temperature (blue ice, seasonally).
Storage Condition: The Endothelial basal medium is stored at 2-8°C and -20°C long-term storage.
A change in color or appearance of precipitate may indicate deterioration.
Shelf Life: 3 months from the date of receipt under proper storage condition.
Use Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media
Use Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media (BBB-GM001) for Culturing 3D Human Blood Brain Barrier
1) Thaw Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media (BBB-GM001)
2) Take the amount of Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media (BBB-GM001) needed and warm to 37°C
in a water bath or incubator.
3) Avoid frequent temperature change to the entire bottle of medium.
4) Blood Brain Barrier Growth Media (BBB-GM001) is stable for at least 3 month stored at 2-8°C.
5) We recommend changing medium every 2 days for regular cell culture.